Chlamydia is the most commonly diagnosed STI in the UK. It is important for any sexually active people to have regular testing.
Chlamydia is a bacterial infection transmitted by unprotected sex (and less commonly by oral sex). Most women and approximately 50% of men have symptoms, but if left untreated it can cause serious health problems and may lead to infertility.
A Chlamydia test is done by urine or, if discharge is visible, then a swab is the best option.
- Short-notice appointments
- Complete confidentiality and the ability to remain anonymous
- Fast turnaround of results (two working days)
- Test carried out in an accredited laboratory
Based on your result we are able to offer advice, support and any necessary treatment.
How It Works
- During your consultation, the practitioner will discuss your concerns
- If appropriate, a visual examination will be done
- Discuss your test method options
We ask patients to phone for their results between 3.30pm and 4.30pm. We can e-mail your results after talking with you.
If the result is positive or of concern, a chargeable telephone consultation will be offered to discuss.
Chlamydia treatment is usually by antibiotics
Testing costs start at £57 (excludes consultation fee of £110)
Treatment/medication costs will be extra.
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation)
“All my needs, including requests for appointments and treatment enquiries, were met with enthusiasm and sense of wanting to help. No question seemed inappropriate or trivial.”View more testimonials