Contraception & Family Planning
YourGP provides a comprehensive range of private contraception advice and care. Our Doctors will advise on a contraceptive solution that will best suit your needs.
Our sexual health team will give you the full benefit of their experience as not all forms of contraception are right for everyone.
- Your choices include: contraceptive pills; injections, contraception implants, Mirena and copper coils
- We can remove and fit contraceptive coils at a time to suit you
- When necessary we can offer private emergency contraception
- We provide a full range of sexual health advice and treatment (click here for info on our sexual health & gender clinic)
How It Works
When you attend your initial consultation our Doctor will assess your health circumstances and advise you on the contraceptive options appropriate to you.
- You decide which option you would like to take
- We work with you monitoring how you are doing and advise on any adjustments or changes necessary
- We keep a stock of Mirena and Copper Coils for your convenience
Costs will depend on the contraceptive approach you choose.
Initial consultation £100 (includes prescription if required)
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment time. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation.)
“Just a massive thank you for being so willing to help us out. I was kept up to date in all email communication between the two clinics which I found very reassuring. I honestly can not emphasize enough how grateful we both are that the clinic was able to help us out with the Zita West fertility tests. We really did not know what we were going to do after the mix up with the blood collection dates due to the 4th of July in America and really thought we would have to give up on these tests so it means a massive amount to us that we have been able to proceed with them because of your willingness to help us out. Thank you again.”View more testimonials