Contraception & Family Planning
YourGP provides a comprehensive range of private contraception advice and care. Our Doctors will advise on a contraceptive solution that will best suit your needs.
Our sexual health team will give you the full benefit of their experience as not all forms of contraception are right for everyone.
- Your choices include: contraceptive pills; injections, contraception implants, Mirena and copper coils
- We can remove and fit contraceptive coils at a time to suit you
- When necessary we can offer private emergency contraception
- We provide a full range of sexual health advice and treatment (click here for info on our sexual health & gender clinic)
How It Works
When you attend your initial consultation our Doctor will assess your health circumstances and advise you on the contraceptive options appropriate to you.
- You decide which option you would like to take
- We work with you monitoring how you are doing and advise on any adjustments or changes necessary
- We keep a stock of Mirena and Copper Coils for your convenience
Costs will depend on the contraceptive approach you choose.
Initial consultation £100 (includes prescription if required)
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment time. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation.)
“I never imagined being able to open up and discuss so deeply my early life abuse, held back by embarrassment and fear, with Dr Myskow – for the first time ever – I felt completely safe and supported; not judged or disbelieved on any level. I would say she genuinely cares and has helped me immensely”View more testimonials