Sexual Abuse Counselling
Sexual abuse in childhood can be the cause of many psychological problems, including relationship difficulties, anxiety, phobias, flashbacks, alcohol and drug abuse. Counselling provides a way to get to the root cause of these problems. It also helps people come to terms with what has happened to them.
Dr Lyndsey Myskow has helped many people move forward with their lives. Her approach offers the following benefits:
- A relaxed, fully confidential, environment
- Short-notice appointments at a time to suit you
- A friendly and non-judgemental atmosphere in which to resolve problems
How It Works
Dr. Myskow will work closely with you. Normally, Dr Myskow, will arrange:
- An initial meeting during which she will explain her approach
- A programme of counselling sessions specifically tailored to your needs
- You will be given space and time to help you understand and deal with the abuse you have suffered
Where appropriate, Dr Myskow, may suggest working with other specialists.
A one-hour session costs £250
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment time. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation)
“I never imagined being able to open up and discuss so deeply my early life abuse, held back by embarrassment and fear, with Dr Myskow – for the first time ever – I felt completely safe and supported; not judged or disbelieved on any level. I would say she genuinely cares and has helped me immensely.”View more testimonials