Do you have any minor skin imperfections such as cysts, moles or skin tags that you would like to have removed? At YourGP we offer an expert solution.
If you have any minor skin problems that you would like treated and are concerned about the waiting times for treatment under the NHS, then contact us for prompt, expert attention at a time and date that suits you.
- Dr Robert McFarlane and Dr Susan Martin are specialists in this area and are able to perform the necessary minor surgery procedures at our clinic
- Our Doctors can also administer pain relieving anti-inflammatory steroid injections to help with stiff and aching joints
How It Works
One of the doctors will be happy to see you for a consultation. They will then make a full assessment and discuss treatment and cost with you.
- The procedure will be carried out as discussed with the doctor at your consultation
- Sutures will be removed approximately one week later when required
- All after-care costs are included
A 15 minute consultation to discuss your options is £100. The cost of your minor surgery will include a discount of £50 from the initial consultation fee .
The cost of the minor surgery itself depends on the scope of the treatment. You will be advised on cost at your initial consultation.
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation.)
“I was in significant amount of pain and was seen very quickly by Dr McFarlane. He was able to immediately identify the problem. He carried out the minor surgery immediately, with great skill. I would not hesitate in recommending him as an excellent GP.”View more testimonials