If you suffer from Hayfever then YourGP provides the innovative Kenalog injection which can bring relief for those who don’t respond to antihistamines or nasal sprays.
Kenalog is a DEPO injection of a steroid called triamcinolone. One injection once your symptoms begin usually lasts the whole hayfever season.
- We provide a short-notice service to give you rapid relief from your hayfever symptoms
- We’ll talk through your symptoms carefully and provide you with a full range of potential options to treat your hayfever
- We are experts at administering vaccines – our skill with the injection markedly reduces the potential for any side effects
- We will inform your NHS practice of any vaccinations given by us
How It Works
When you attend for treatment, a doctor will ask about your medical history and assess your suitability for the vaccine. If the Kenalog injection is the best approach for you, then:
- Kenalog is injected deep into the buttock muscle
- It is not suitable for infants or children under the age of six
- Older children can be offered a smaller dose
- Once injected the drug is slowly released into the system
- It reduces hayfever symptoms dramatically
The consultation and injection: £130
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation.)
“Dr Myskow takes time to listen and fit the jigsaw pieces together. Rarely have I met any Dr with such a gentle but confident manner that listens before acting like Dr Myskow”View more testimonials