If you suffer from Hayfever then YourGP provides the innovative Kenalog injection which can bring relief for those who don’t respond to antihistamines or nasal sprays.
Kenalog is a DEPO injection of a steroid called triamcinolone. One injection once your symptoms begin usually lasts the whole hayfever season.
- We provide a short-notice service to give you rapid relief from your hayfever symptoms
- We’ll talk through your symptoms carefully and provide you with a full range of potential options to treat your hayfever
- We are experts at administering vaccines – our skill with the injection markedly reduces the potential for any side effects
- We will inform your NHS practice of any vaccinations given by us
How It Works
When you attend for treatment, a doctor will ask about your medical history and assess your suitability for the vaccine. If the Kenalog injection is the best approach for you, then:
- Kenalog is injected deep into the buttock muscle
- Older children can be offered a smaller dose
- Once injected the drug is slowly released into the system
- It reduces hayfever symptoms dramatically
The consultation and injection: £130
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation.)
“I attended for my complementary assessment thinking botox was the answer to all my wrinkly bits. Dr Russell listened to my expectations and gently moved me in the right direction, I did not feel belittled at all. We agreed Sculptra was to be my saviour. Dr Russell’s technique is firm and confident and she was right - Sculptra was the answer”View more testimonials