YourGP receive delivery of the Flu vaccine, commonly called the ‘Flu Jab’ a few weeks before the NHS, enabling those who want it early can have it early
Our vaccine is available to anyone from 6 months old, who want to one. We run annual flu vaccination clinics, 6 days a week, between September and February ‘while stocks last’.
- To stay protected, it is recommended to have your Flu jag each year
- We vaccinate both adults and children from 6 months old
- We only offer the flu vaccine, not the nasal spray
- We can attend your company premises to deliver the injection to staff (discounts can apply)
- It is recommended that all those travelling abroad, for work or leisure, have the Flu jab
NB: If you are within one of the Clinical Risk Groups, including asthmatic, diabetic or aged over 65 years, you are entitled to the flu vaccine from your NHS practice. We can inform your NHS practice of any vaccinations given by us, if requested by you
How It Works
When you come in for your treatment we will discuss the vaccination and make you as comfortable as possible.
- The vaccination itself involves a single injection in your arm
- You will be asked to complete a consent form
- Very occasionally people experience mild side effects with the flu vaccine. These will resolve within a day or two
£30 (no consultation fee) – payment is taken in full at the time of booking.
“Just a massive thank you for being so willing to help us out. I was kept up to date in all email communication between the two clinics which I found very reassuring. I honestly can not emphasize enough how grateful we both are that the clinic was able to help us out with the Zita West fertility tests. We really did not know what we were going to do after the mix up with the blood collection dates due to the 4th of July in America and really thought we would have to give up on these tests so it means a massive amount to us that we have been able to proceed with them because of your willingness to help us out. Thank you again.”View more testimonials