Ear syringing is one of the oldest and most effective cures for blocked ears. At YourGP our practitioner is an expert at this treatment and can offer rapid relief.
Blocked ears can cause a lot of discomfort and pain and can really affect hearing. If you are suffering from the problem, we can clean out any excess wax and leave your hearing crystal clear.
Ear syringing can help:
- If your ears are blocked due to an accumulation of ear wax
- If your ears get blocked after an infection or after air travel
- If your ears naturally make an excess of wax and do not have enough lubrication to remove it naturally
What’s more, if your hearing suddenly becomes bad and you think that you are going deaf, you may simply need to have your ears syringed.
How It Works
When you call to ask about ear syringing, we will normally recommend that you put a small amount of olive oil into your ears for 3-5 days before your treatment. This will soften the wax in your ears and make the syringing more effective.
- The ear syringing will be carried out in one of our modern treatment rooms
- The process is simple and painless
- We use the propulse equipment
After the treatment you will be surprised at the change in your hearing.
(When you book your appointment we ask for a £50 deposit to secure your appointment. The £50 will be deducted from the final cost of your fee following your consultation).
“I was warmly greeted by staff with genuine smiles. The staff made me feel very comfortable and engaged me in conversation about several topics which made waiting pass very pleasantly. I noticed they were proactive in making each person who arrived feel welcome, including the courier.”View more testimonials