At YourGP, we’re experienced in giving childhood vaccinations and we make it our mission to ensure any immunisation is as stress-free as possible, for the child and for the parents.
It is vital that your child receives all their routine vaccinations to protect them from serious illness, such as meningitis, flu, measles, mumps and rubella. At YourGP, we also offer the meningitis B, chicken pox and hepatitis B paediatric vaccines.
At a glance, here are a few reasons why you should choose YourGP:
- We provide a complete range of baby jabs (excluding the single MMR vaccine)
- We provide advice on what vaccinations your child might require as part of the national schedule and/or travel including non UK schedules
- As a team, we’re skilled at keeping children calm and relaxed
- We’re also well practised at calming the nerves of anxious parents
How It Works
Call or email us with details of which children’s immunisation your little one needs. If you’re unsure, our team can advise. When your child visits us for their vaccination, they must be accompanied by a responsible adult. When you come in:
- We will answer any questions or concerns you might have
- Your child will be made to feel comfortable and given art materials and toys to play with
- We can inform your NHS practice of any vaccinations given by us at your request
Costs Initial Consultation £45, Repeat Consultation £25 – plus the costs of any vaccinations that are administered (When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment time. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation.)
“Excellent service by reception staff and Lyn was so wonderful with our baby! Thank you!”View more testimonials