At YourGP we are experienced in giving childhood vaccines. An immunisation at YourGP will be as stress-free and un-traumatic as possible – for all concerned.
It is vital that your child has all of their necessary routine vaccinations, such as meningitis, flu and MMR. At YourGP we also offer the Meningitis B, Chicken Pox and Hepatitis B Paediatric vaccines.
- We provide a complete range of baby jabs (excluding the single MMR vaccine)
- We provide advice on what vaccinations your child might require as national schedule and/or travel including NON Uk schedules
- As a team, we are skilled at keeping children calm and relaxed
- We are also well practised at calming the nerves of anxious parents
How It Works
Call or email us with details of which children’s immunisation your youngster needs. If you are unsure our team can advise. When your child visits us for their vaccination they must be accompanied by a responsible adult. When you come in:
- We will answer any questions or concerns you might have
- Your child will be given art materials and toys to play with and made to feel comfortable
- We can inform your NHS practice of any vaccinations given by us at your request
Vaccination consultation – £30
Varied depending on the vaccine.
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment time. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation.)
“Excellent service by reception staff and Lyn was so wonderful with our baby! Thank you!”View more testimonials