Allergy Testing Service
If you think you are suffering from an allergy, we provide a comprehensive testing service.
The incidence of allergies is on the rise. This is linked to many factors such as air pollution, foreign travel and the increasing complexity of modern life. Our testing service will help you get to the root cause.
- Tests are available for over 500 substances ranging from wheat to blomia tropicalis (a tropical mite)
- We give a fast turn-around of results
- In addition to the wide range of individual tests, we also provide tests for groups of the more common allergens
We also provide tests for items that most commonly cause eczema or rhinitis, along with tests for allergy causing products that specifically affect people from the UK, Mediterranean and Middle East.
How It Works
Phone to book an allergy test. When you visit, our doctor will discuss your lifestyle and take a medical history.
- We use a blood-test approach to allergy screening, so you will need to give a blood sample
- The sample will be taken at your appointment
We ask patients to phone for their results between 3.30pm and 4.30pm or we can e-mail results after talking with you. When appropriate a follow up appointment will be arranged to discuss any areas of concern arising from the initial appointment.
£100 15 minute consultation fee; £165 30 minute consultation, plus the cost of the test (tests start at £30)
Follow-up telephone consultation: £45
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation.)
“To be able to attend a clinic where I am very obviously accepted by everyone there is a great start. To follow it with an hour with Dr Myskow listening, guiding and supporting me and my loved ones as I began to live my life for real as a Transman has made me feel less afraid or isolated”View more testimonials