Clinical Psychology Services
Clinical Psychologist, Dr Amanda Michie uses a variety of evidence-based approaches including EMDR and cognitive therapy to assess and treat a range of psychological conditions.
Dr Michie’s primary goal will be to alleviate your symptoms and allow the underlying causes and maintaining factors of your problems to be explored and resolved. This will allow you to both develop a better understanding of your condition and to put in place effective coping mechanisms.
Clinical Psychology can be used to address a wide range of problems, including:
- Anger and hostility
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- ADHD in adults
- Eating disorders
How It Works
Dr Michie will undertake an assessment of your condition before deciding on the appropriate treatment for you. You will be seen in a private and totally confidential environment and Dr Michie will listen and talk to you about whatever is troubling you.
- Your privacy and confidentiality will be respected at all times
- Treatment options will be discussed at your initial appointment
- Usually a course of treatments will be necessary – either weekly or fortnightly, depending on your condition
- An average of six initial sessions are offered. A progress review is then undertaken
1hr Session: £120.00
“My medical was conducted in detail and I had a thorough check. The doctor listened to me and gave me some extra tips that are helpful. Most impressed.”View more testimonials