Clinical Psychology Services
Clinical Psychologist, Dr Amanda Michie uses a variety of evidence-based approaches including EMDR and cognitive therapy to assess and treat a range of psychological conditions.
Dr Michie’s primary goal will be to alleviate your symptoms and allow the underlying causes and maintaining factors of your problems to be explored and resolved. This will allow you to both develop a better understanding of your condition and to put in place effective coping mechanisms.
Clinical Psychology can be used to address a wide range of problems, including:
- Anger and hostility
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- ADHD in adults
- Eating disorders
How It Works
Dr Michie will undertake an assessment of your condition before deciding on the appropriate treatment for you. You will be seen in a private and totally confidential environment and Dr Michie will listen and talk to you about whatever is troubling you.
- Your privacy and confidentiality will be respected at all times
- Treatment options will be discussed at your initial appointment
- Usually a course of treatments will be necessary – either weekly or fortnightly, depending on your condition
- An average of six initial sessions are offered. A progress review is then undertaken
1hr Session: £120.00
“Just a massive thank you for being so willing to help us out. I was kept up to date in all email communication between the two clinics which I found very reassuring. I honestly can not emphasize enough how grateful we both are that the clinic was able to help us out with the Zita West fertility tests. We really did not know what we were going to do after the mix up with the blood collection dates due to the 4th of July in America and really thought we would have to give up on these tests so it means a massive amount to us that we have been able to proceed with them because of your willingness to help us out. Thank you again.”View more testimonials