Offering your staff vaccinations to protect them from flu and illnesses they might pick up on business trips abroad is one of the most important steps you can take to keep your employees healthy.
The benefits of using YourGP’s vaccination services include:
- A flexible approach that can fit in with your employees’ busy schedules
- Individual or company-wide vaccinations programmes
- We can visit your premises or your staff can visit our clinic
How It Works
Seasonal Flu protection for businesses of all sizes, with vaccines available earlier than on the NHS.
Seasonal flu is a highly infectious respiratory illness that spreads rapidly through the population, passed on via the coughs and sneezes of infected people. It is a major cause of absenteeism due to ill health; so getting staff vaccinated is really worthwhile.
YourGP runs annual flu vaccination clinics between September and February ‘while stocks last’.
- We get the flu vaccines a few weeks before the NHS, so your staff can get protected earlier.
- We can arrange for vaccinations to be done on your premises.
- Discounts are available, dependant on the numbers being vaccinated.
£30 per person, discounts apply for groups. We can arrange to invoice companies for group vaccinations if preferred.
Vaccination protection for business travellers. We carry a full range of vaccines and offer a one-stop advice and treatment service.
If your staff travel to foreign countries as part of their work, then they should be vaccinated against the diseases that they may encounter. Our vaccination clinic offers a straightforward way to get this done – saving your company time and money.
- We run a specialist travel clinic to provide vaccination advice and treatment for business travellers.
- We normally offer same day appointments for travel vaccinations or medication.
- Unlike many other surgeries we carry a full range of vaccines, including Yellow Fever.
15-minute telephone consultation: £85. The cost of the actual treatment depends on the vaccination(s) needed.
“It is obvious from the outset that Dr Benade is very experienced in the Occ Health field. Because my employer had referred me to her I expected a bias in their favour. I was completely wrong. Dr Benade was very attentive, thorough and fair. How I feel mattered and she understood my eagerness to recover and remain with my employer in the job I love”View more testimonials