Rename Medicalternative – and win a London Theatre Break26 March, 2014
Established in 2003 by a team of GPs committed to delivering healthcare in the best way possible, Medicalternative has since become one of Scotland’s leading private medical practices.
However, over the last 11 years or so, we have often found that people assume that we only offer complementary or alternative medicine, the term for medical products and practices that are not part of standard care.
Now, we must admit, the name Medicalternative could contribute to this confusion and lead to the belief that we only offer an ‘alternative’ to medicine – and that’s why we are changing it.
Yes, that’s right, we’re changing our name. The only problem is, we’re not sure what to – and that’s where you come in!
We are looking for your suggestions on what our friendly, relaxing, and beautifully-designed private medical practice should be called.
Of course, we don’t expect you to come up with our new name and get nothing in return, which is why we’re offering the lucky person who comes up with our new name a theatre break in London.
Included in this fantastic prize is first class rail travel down to London, two nights stay at a five star hotel, and tickets for the Queen and Ben Elton musical, We Will Rock You, at the Dominion theatre.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize is ‘Like’ the Medicalternative Facebook page and let us know what you would rename Medicalternative as. It really is as simple as that.
Below, you will find the Terms & Conditions for this very special competition.
- This competition is open to all residents of the UK and Eire aged 18 and over.
- The competition will close on Friday 11th April at 3pm.
- The lucky winner will be chosen by management and will be announced on Facebook.
- If the winner fails to respond within three days of being informed of their win, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants agree to release Facebook from any and all liabilities in connection to the competition.
- The company will have all future rights to the chosen name.
- All our decisions relating to the competition are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into. Management’s decision is final.
- By entering this competition you confirm you have read and accepted the terms above.
Finally, from everyone at Medicalternative (for the time being…), we want to wish you all the very best of luck.
Photo: Angelo Amboldi.
“After being written off by chronic pain team and their physios, and losing faith in the physio discipline, I had no expectations from Peter. I am amazed at what he has done for me. Although I still have my pain I, at last, understand what’s happening, why and how to best manage it. Peter has given me the control back. I recommend Peter to anyone I meet who needs a good physio”View more testimonials
Visit us on Facebook and get the latest news and updates from the company.