Sexual Health Screen
Our most commonly asked for testing covers the main STIs/STDs, including HIV, Gonorrhoea and Chlamydia.
Completely confidential, we offer fast turnaround of results from accredited testing laboratories. We will give you your results, advice, support and any treatment you may need.
Screening can ease an anxious mind, especially when the rash, testicle pain and sore throat is suspected to be a sexually transmitted infection or disease.
- Early screening can test for HIV, Hepatitis, Syphilis, Chlamydia & Gonorrhoea
- Sexual health testing from 28 days after the risk contact can be a full sexual health screen covering all areas, with quick results, for complete peace of mind
How It Works
When you arrive our clinician will discuss the history of your symptoms and concerns. You will be advised of all costs and expected result times at your appointment.
- The necessary swabs, blood or urine samples will be taken
- Do not pass urine for two hours before your appointment
- Your samples will be couriered directly to our laboratory, Monday – Saturday, allowing for the quickest result time possible
- Any positive result can be treated, or in the case of HIV, be managed by our team
We ask patients to phone for their results between 3.30pm and 4.30pm. We can e-mail your results to you after talking with you.
Starting from an Early Sexual Health Test at £350.00 (includes consultation fee)
Treatment/medication costs will be extra
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation)
“When Lyn booked me with Dr McFarlane and said ‘what he doesn’t know about sexual health isn’t worth knowing’ she was right. Thorough assessment, quick test and immediate treatment all in a relaxed, professional manner – Excellent!”View more testimonials