Medical Assessments for your staff
Current employees or new applicants often have to undergo specific medical assessments for employment, compliance or for insurance purposes. The benefits of using YourGP include:
- Assessments can be customised to meet your exact HR requirements
- We are experienced at dealing with regulatory compliance needs
- We offer a flexible ‘on-demand’ service to fit in with your schedule
How It Works
Pre-placement and Pre-employment Medical Assessments
Usually by medical questionnaire, and if indicated by interview and or/medical examination to determine suitability for emplyment and identify reasonable adjustments to be considered.
We provide a one-stop shop for all your medical assessment needs – saving your organisation time and money.
Our assessments can include the following tests:
- A lifestyle and medical history questionnaire and discussion
- Height, weight and blood pressure tests
- Cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, orthopaedic and gastrointestinal assessments
- Vision and hearing checks
- An electrocardiogram (ECG) to check for heart problems
- Well Man / Well Woman checks which assess key health issues related to gender
We will customise this basic package and add any specific tests or assessments your
All our medicals are specific to their purpose and are priced according to individual requirements. Contact us for details.
Job-specific medicals and medicals for life and travel insurance purposes.
We provide a one-stop shop for all your specialist medical needs – saving your organisation time and money.
We are very flexible and will customise our services to meet your specific requirements. We can provide a wide range of specialist medical examinations including the following:
- OGUK Medicals
- Specialist Medicals including travel and Life Insurance
- D4 HGV driver – PCV (bus) driver
- Executive Medicals
- Basic Medicals and Health Checks
All our specialist medicals are specific to their purpose so will involve a variety of different tests relating to the relevant field. All examinations comply with current legislation and are completely confidential.
All our specialist medicals are specific to their purpose and are priced according to individual requirements. Contact us for details.
“It is obvious from the outset that Dr Benade is very experienced in the Occ Health field. Because my employer had referred me to her I expected a bias in their favour. I was completely wrong. Dr Benade was very attentive, thorough and fair. How I feel mattered and she understood my eagerness to recover and remain with my employer in the job I love”View more testimonials