Do you have any minor skin imperfections such as cysts, moles or skin tags that you would like to have removed? At YourGP Edinburgh we offer an expert solution.
If you have any minor skin problems that you would like treated and are concerned about the waiting times for treatment under the NHS, then contact us for prompt, expert attention at a time and date that suits you.
- Dr Robert McFarlane and Dr Jane Sweeney are specialists in this area and are able to perform the necessary minor surgery procedures in our Edinburgh clinic
- Our GPs can also administer cortisone injections to help with stiff and aching joints
How It Works
We ask you to attend a complimentary initial consultation for the doctor to make a full assessment, discuss treatment and cost with you.
- Your procedure will be carried out as discussed with the GP in our Edinburgh clinic
- Sutures will be removed approximately one week later if necessary
- All after-care costs are included in your initial payment
A 15 minute consultation to discuss your options is £100. The cost of your minor surgery will include a discount of £50 from the initial consultation fee .
The cost of the minor surgery depends on the scope of the treatment which will all be discussed at your initial assessment.
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment time. The £50 will be deducted from the final cost of your consultation.)
“When Lyn booked me with Dr McFarlane and said ‘what he doesn’t know about sexual health isn’t worth knowing’ she was right. Thorough assessment, quick test and immediate treatment all in a relaxed, professional manner – Excellent!”View more testimonials