Taking the stress out of travel with our travel clinic.
If you are travelling abroad then visit YourGP’s travel clinic for a consultation and any vaccinations you may require for your trip. We provide a comprehensive service, saving you time in an easy one-stop shop for all your travel vaccinations and related advice.
Vaccinations are available to protect you against a number of infections, such as yellow fever and hepatitis A.
We provide travel advice, inoculations and medication in one place – saving you time and money.
- Unlike many other surgeries we carry a full range of vaccines
- We are a registered Yellow Fever centre
- We offer short notice, often same day appointments
- We offer a reminder service for booster vaccinations
- We can inform your regular GP of any vaccinations given by us at your request
How It Works
When you come for your appointment:
- We will ask you to complete a short travel questionnaire
- We will discuss your travel plans with you
- We will advise you on the latest guidance in relation to the vaccinations you need
- We will advise you on the latest travel safety advice for your destination
Although we carry a large range of vaccines, there may be occasions where we need to place a next day order with our pharmacy.
Consultation fee – £30
The cost of the actual treatment depends on the vaccination(s) you need. You will only be charged the costs of any vaccine(s) unless seen by one of the GPs.
If you choose to be seen by a Doctor for your vaccinations you will be charged an additional £50.
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the appointment time. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation.)
“After being written off by chronic pain team and their physios, and losing faith in the physio discipline, I had no expectations from Peter. I am amazed at what he has done for me. Although I still have my pain I, at last, understand what’s happening, why and how to best manage it. Peter has given me the control back. I recommend Peter to anyone I meet who needs a good physio”View more testimonials