To provide you with the best possible treatment, YourGP has developed close working relationships with leading private hospitals and consultants throughout Scotland and London.
Following your consultation it may be necessary or preferable for you to be referred to a specialist for additional assessment and treatment.
- You will be referred quickly to the appropriate specialist
- We will take care of all the paperwork and arrangements
- Referrals include for assessments, tests or procedures: X-ray, MRI scan, CT scan or Ultrasound scan
It may also be necessary to liaise with your NHS GP, especially when it is necessary for a longer-term treatment regime to be put in place.
How It Works
The decision to refer you to a specialist will be made as part of a consultation.
- The GP will discuss your history, symptoms and expectations/needs
- You will be referred to the NHS, a private consultant or private hospital
- Where necessary (and only with your permission) we will liaise with your NHS GP
“I was warmly greeted by staff with genuine smiles. The staff made me feel very comfortable and engaged me in conversation about several topics which made waiting pass very pleasantly. I noticed they were proactive in making each person who arrived feel welcome, including the courier.”View more testimonials