Getting a regular health check is a key way to look after your health as it can catch any problems before they develop and allow you to take the necessary preventative steps.
Our Executive Medical will provide you with an extensive health check. It will give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your health has been carefully assessed.
The Executive Medical Health Assessment includes:
- Pre-assessment questionnaire covering your current medical history, medications and lifestyle
- An in-depth 45-minute GP physical exam with optional smear test for women
- 45 min appointment for resting 12 lead ECG, audiometry, spirometry and blood tests
- Referral to specialist, if required, eg. chest X-ray, dermatology
- A medical report
Depending on the findings of the assessment, you will be given advice on how to improve your general health or specific recommendations for further treatment and medication.
How It Works
Contact us to discuss your particular requirements which will allow us to ensure an Executive Health Assessment is appropriate for you
- We will confirm costs (including those of any additional tests you request)
- We will arrange an appointment time convenient to you
You will be asked to complete a pre-assessment questionnaire.
We guarantee a fast, efficient, confidential service.
£625/ £785 (with smear test)
Additional tests and investigations can be requested. (NB: These will incur additional costs.)
(When you book your appointment we will ask for a £50 deposit to secure the practitioner’s time. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your medical.)
“Just a massive thank you for being so willing to help us out. I was kept up to date in all email communication between the two clinics which I found very reassuring. I honestly can not emphasize enough how grateful we both are that the clinic was able to help us out with the Zita West fertility tests. We really did not know what we were going to do after the mix up with the blood collection dates due to the 4th of July in America and really thought we would have to give up on these tests so it means a massive amount to us that we have been able to proceed with them because of your willingness to help us out. Thank you again.”View more testimonials