Life can be fast-paced and full of stresses, environmental pollutants, pesticides, food additives and chemicals. It’s probably more important now, than ever before, to be aware of what you eat.
Nutritional Therapy uses an understanding of the way in which food affects our health and bodies and prevent a range of diseases, helping optimise overall health and well being.
Good nutrition can help children achieve academic success and adults can benefit by increasing alertness and having more positive work performance.
Nutritional Therapy can help a wide range of health problems and challenges, for example;
- Weight management
- Bloating and constipation
- Stress and anxiety
- Headaches and migraines
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholestrol
- Fertility issues
- Skin problems
How It Works
Before your consultation, it is useful to keep a food diary leading up to your appointment and bring it for discussion at your consultation.
Your consultation will include:
- A full history including lifestyle, family and medical history, diet, present medical conditions and symptoms
- A specific diet for you to follow will be discussed. This may be augmented with additional nutritional supplements
- As you follow your diet, our therapist will keep in touch with you to provide support and motivation
- You will be given a schedule of follow-up appointments – the exact number will depend on your needs, goals and health issues
Initial Consultation (adult) – £65
Follow Up Consultation (adult) – £40
Initial Consultation (child – under 14) – £45
Follow Up Consultation (child – under 14) – £25
“I was surprised to meet a GP with such a ready smile and willingness to give me the time I needed. I felt we had a conversation as equals and that she actually heard what I said. A couple of blood tests, a physiotherapy referral and I am better than I have been in a very long time”View more testimonials