Position: Healthcare Assistant
Salary: Dependent on experience
YourGP is a prestigious private GP practice based in the picturesque Dean Village area of Edinburgh.
We offer a wide range of services, including but not limited to GP consultations, sexual health, complementary therapies, occupational health, cosmetic treatments, childhood vaccinations and travel health. Our approach is one that focuses on treating each patient with the highest possible level of clinical care and at the same time providing a friendly and reassuring experience.
We are currently looking to recruit a healthcare assistant to join our experienced clinical team, on a part-time basis over 2 days. We are ideally looking for someone who can work up to 16 hours, although this could be negotiable, across Monday and Tuesday each week. There will be potential for additional hours on an ad-hoc basis, although this is not guaranteed.
The candidate should be able to work in a team as well as independently, in addition to being well organised, approachable and able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic Health Screening
- Processing and management of laboratory samples
- Urine Analysis
- Drug and Alcohol screening
- ECG recording
- Audio testing
- Chaperoning duties
- To input & complete medical data on patient forms and YourGP systems as required
- Clearing and re-stocking consulting rooms
- Stock ordering and stock count
- Provide support to GP and nursing staff as required
- The ideal candidate will be proactive and possess great communication skills, as well as the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Phlebotomy experience
In return for working at YourGP, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on their experience in addition to training as required for the role.
If you feel you have the ability and the drive to succeed at an innovative and forward-thinking company then we’re interested in hearing from you.
To apply for this position please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.